Almost every week for the past year I’ve put 3 or 4 random thoughts together in a post called Mindset Mondays. Below is a highlight reel.
Whether you just read the first few, pick some at random, or grab a cuppa and dig deep – I hope you find some value here.
If any of them resonate then please drop us a line in comments section below. Equally, if you have some gems of your own please share – I’d love to hear them.
Happy Monday all! X
- You can never be perfect. You can always be better.
- The moment you fix your beliefs you imprison your mind.
- By not addressing our own suffering we cause it in others.
- Focus has more to do with eliminating distraction than it does with effort.
- If you don’t give yourself real problems to solve your mind will make some up.
- A good time…
View original post 1,990 more words