Ayu Maulida Putri is an Indonesian beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. She is the second among three siblings.
- She is 5’10 1⁄2” tall.
- In 2012, she started working as a model.
- In 2014, she traveled alone with money she saved from modeling.
- In 2015, she was one of the delegates of Indonesia in the 24th Harvard Model United Nations Conference in Seoul, South Korea.
- In 2017, she co-founded an organization called Senyum Desa (Smiling Village), which helps rural areas in Indonesia.
- She was Puteri Indonesia East Java 2017 first runner-up.
- In 2019, she graduated from Airlangga University in Surabaya with a bachelor’s degree in law.
- On March 31, 2019, she won Face of Indonesia 2019 at…
View original post 107 more words