Life’s experience of a single: 💃
- I am single
- I live alone in my 1BHK apartment
- I own a scooty
- I have completed my PG
- I have a decent job
- I have a healthy life-work balance.
- I have a couple of Real friends
- I am “why coming so late” or “whom you are talking to” or “who you are going out with” free
- I am pretty much healthy and in shape (at least I feel that)
- I am not much of a party person so no wastage of money on weekend clubbing
- I travel at least once a month (2020 was an exception) If going tofar-offplaces is not possible then I explore in and around my city, as there are many beautiful weekend gateways around my city.
- I can cook almost all the north Indian dishes (though I don’t like cooking much).
So, in reality,nothingsucks being single.
Even though there…
View original post 304 more words