Hi! Guys what’s up I hope you are well and doing great, Welcome to my new post KNOWLEDGE BOX
1) What is the distance between sun and earth?
Ans: 92,960,000 miles (149,600,000 km)
2) What is the diameter of Sun?
Ans: 1,392,684 km (865,374 mile)
3)When was Sun born?
Ans: roughly 4.6 billion years ago
4) The scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was?
5)How many animals are in the whole world ?
Ans: Approximately 8.7 million species on Earth. 1-2 million of those species are animals
6) The average weight of a blue whale is
Ans: 1,20,000 kg
7) The weight of Elephant is Ans. 2000-6000 kg
8) Which is the biggest underground railway network ? Ans. London
9) Which is the first country to print book ? Ans. China
10) Which is the first country to issue paper…
View original post 6 more words