The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom.
Some cool dude
Raised by wolves! I wish, nope just from the suburbs of Philadelphia. What a wonderful place that I left as soon as I could. I ran to the west. Where the fruit and nuts aren’t just on trees. After floating around in my VW camper wagon. I settled down with my now wife.
Why do this?
- Because I would like to share my camping experiences with you.
- I am working on becoming a better writer.
Here is one of my favorite pictures out in the woods smoking a pipe.
Here is why I like camping:
- Peace and quite
- Staying in touch with my inner Sasquatch
- Enjoying the light of a fire under a sky of stars
- Last but not least, It’s FUN!
Follow my blog for exciting camping trips, tips…
View original post 209 more words