As you might’ve gathered from the endless rows of bottles and pouches at your local health food store, there are about a million different superfoods to choose from.Sure, you could switch up your fruit or swap the baby spinach for kale. Or, you could give your blended drink a serious nutrition boost with superfoods. These powerful ingredients are usually added to your sipper in small amounts since that’s all you need to get a concentrated dose of nutrition and tons of flavor.
Here is a list of superfoods for your smoothie :
- Flax Seeds – Omega-3s, antioxidants and fibre rich.
- Chia Seeds – Heart health, fibre rich, antioxidants and energy.
- Acai Powder – Antioxidants, fat burner and metabolism booster and regulates cholesterol
- Chlorophyll – Detoxification, antioxidant and immune health.
- Matcha Powder – Cancer fighter, fat burner and metabolism booster, antioxidants and mood balance.
- Hemp Hearts – Protein rich, Omega 3s…
View original post 56 more words