Dialectical means that 2 ideas can booth be true at the same time. What does dialectical open mind thinking mean? Here’s a view of what is it :
- There is always more than one true way to see a situation and more than one true opinion, idea, thought, or dream.
- Two things that seem like (or are) opposites can both be true.
- All people have something unique, different, and worthy to teach us.
- A life worth living has both comfortable and uncomfortable aspects (happiness and sadness; anger and peace, hope and discouragement, fear and ease etc).
- All points of view have both true and false within them.
- Your re right & the other person is right.
- You are doing the best that you can & you need to try harder, do better, and be more motivated to change.
- You can take care of yourself & you need help…
View original post 93 more words